I am a little late in the day (evening) (and month) for my High Five for Friday but I decided I am posting it anyway!!
I have been a little busy with all that we have had going on lately.
Here are some highlights from my week!
1. This past weekend was parents weekend at App State! So much fun! Tess and I went to her sorority gala on Friday Night. We went to the Woolly Worm Festival on Saturday and then the App Game Saturday afternoon. We had a great time!
2. I had a couple great runs this week! I love the cooler mornings!!
3. I am in the midst of all the fun planning for The Night of Light 5K that I direct and we revealed our finisher medal for 2017!! This is the first year all finishers will receive a medal! We are so excited about it! If you are looking for a fun festive 5K in NC look no further!
4. I submitted my DNA to Ancestry.com a couple of weeks ago and got back my results. It is so crazy to find people who you are fairly closely related to that you do not know! I have discovered many missing pieces in my own puzzle!
5. It's starting to finally feel like fall! I love the fall, wrapping up in blankets, sweater weather, camp fires, you name it!
I hope you have had a great week!
Wishing you a wonder filled weekend!