Woot Woot, it is the weekend!!! Happy Friday Friends! I hope you have had a wonderful week! Here is what I have been up to this week:
1. We moved Madie out of her Apartment and into her car for two weeks. I am sort of kidding.... We actually moved her things home, she will move into her next apartment on 8/13, but she did stay with friends a few nights before coming home Wednesday. She will head back to friends next week and then we move her in to the new place next weekend. I am so happy to have her home! I have both my little birds in the nest for a few days and my heart is so full!!
2. I had a great run with one of my runner girls last Saturday. We talked about our upcoming training and set our goals for our next big race!
3. I actually had several great runs this week! I have kicked off conditioning for my training plan. I have done a lot of sort of running and more like walking this summer so I am now working to build my self back up to consistent running so that I am ready to train for all these races!!
4. I had a much anticipated hair appointment this week. That is like the BEST appointment to have! This time I had pushed it back a week or so and I was in much need of this appointment. A girls hair appointment is like a massage and therapy rolled into one!
5. Last Saturday facebook reminded me that my hubby I became facebook friends 8 years ago! Facebook friendship 8 years ago led to 9pm Facebook chats which led to a first date which led to happily ever after ❤️ Best Friend Request Ever ❤️
What have you been up to this week? Share your highlights below: