I feel like I was well prepared for the half this past weekend. I had carefully and thoughtfully planned my performance wear and gear! Keep in mind this was a Divas Half Marathon so the Tutu was an add on...
Here is a list of my half marathon must haves:
- Avia Sunglasses - They stay in place no matter how much I "sparkle"! (Found at TJ Maxx)
- MPG Sports Bra - So comfortable and supportive!!
- 90 Degree (Juliet) Tank - Perfectly light weight and kept me cool!
- Under Armour Visor - I may never run again without my visor! Love this Visor!
- Hair Tie - I prefer the type that is knotted, it doesn't break my hair off!
- The Thankful Goat Chap Stick - Picked this up on a whim and it is now a staple for me!
- Road ID - My Amazing Hubby got me this for Easter and a 13.1 badge for once I finished!
- Tune Belt AB84 - I have to have my phone/music!
- Yurbuds - Best ear buds EVER!
- Hind Capris - My go to capris!
- My Brooks Ghost Shoes - So far the only shoes I can wear without issues!!
- Handana - Oh I can't wait to introduce you to Handana!!
- Gatorade Chews - My mid run boost!
- Garmin Forerunner 10 - How did I ever run without a Garmin before??!! My Pacer!