Why yes, yes it is snowing... AGAIN... Spring, where in the world are you??
We are ready for warmer weather. It has, however, been another wonderful week!
1. We had such a fun time cake tasting! Our wedding date is getting closer and closer and we are checking things off our list! we picked our flavors and discussed the design of our cake. We are super excited!!
2. After our cake testing we enjoyed a yummy southern lunch at 12 Bones in Asheville, NC. Delish!
3. We are in full wedding planning mode! We are having fun with it though, that has been the greatest benefit of a long engagement. We have really been able to enjoy simply being engaged and now we can enjoy wedding planning!
4. We are also in full home reno mode! It's so much fun to watch our ideas take shape and come to fruition.
5. We had a beautiful Ash Wednesday service this week. A reminder of our mortality as we prepare for Easter.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend, if you have snow like us here are some suggestions of things to do!